Monday, December 8, 2008

Where is the Party? A Comedy!!!!


The recent hit song in Tamil is "Where is the party? Enga ootla party". I think all tamilians would have heard this song. I was humming this line like this Where is the pardy?(thats how they pronounce in US) My daughter was in the bathroom she was telling "Its Here!!!! Its Here!!" I was confused and later realised that she was talking about the Pody (Potty is pronounced like that).... Ha ha ha ... it was so funny .... after few years i should remember this incident to tell her that is why i posted it here..... cant stop laughing ....

1 comment:

  1. Me too can't stop laughing after reading ur blog ' where is the party' ramya. I think kids are the true stress busters n wat to say abt shriya 'her smile goes miles'

    ReplyDelete