Monday, June 23, 2008

My First Post - Being a Mommy is Sweet and Sour

Hi All
This is my very first post. I wanted to share my ideas and views with many people. So i thought this will be the best way to do it... Being a mommy is the best thing on the world and ofcourse at times the toughest thing too. It is very difficult to predict what kids want. Thier needs change everyday. I have a 2 year old daughter. She is so demanding that i dont get time for myself. She needs my attention 24/7 which is so tiring. I think even other mommy's who have kids of this age will agree to me. They dont let us talk over the phone, sit in front of the computer for a chat, or even cook. But one good thing i have observed in the present generation kids is, they like to learn new things every minute.
I would like to share one of my experience. One day i was making dosas for my daughter. I gave her mini dosas in a plate. After sometime she came back with the empty plate. I was so happy to know that she has finished them all and made her some more. After few minutes she came back with the empty plate. I thought she had eaten it all. But then when i was cleaning the shoe rack i found those dosas in my husbands shoes. I was so stunned how a 2year old can even think of all these tricks. I enjoyed her trick but at the same time had to warn her not to repeat it.
So that why i told being a mommy is sweet and sour but still we enjoy this taste too..... i even wonder thats why women start liking the sour taste when they are pregnant itself..... right....
Even you can share some of your kids memorable naughty activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment